The Concessions Supervisor is responsible for the overall management of concessions operations at Dunkin' Donuts Park in Hartford, CT. He/She is responsible for staffing, product and inventory management, equipment maintenance, stand and portable set-up, and sanitation at all concessions venues. He/She will hire, train, schedule, and direct part-time concessions team members, portable managers and game day staff during event operations. The Concessions Supervisor reports directly to the Director of Food & Beverage.
· Prior experience in foodservice, restaurants or catering.
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
· Excellent leadership and problem solving skills.
· Must be able to maintain strong thinking skills while under pressure and time limits.
· Demonstrate success with inventory control.
This is a full-time seasonal paid position starting in Spring/Summer 2017 and lasting through the end of the baseball season in early September. The candidate will be required to work a full time schedule that includes regular office hours (Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm), all home games, and any other events held at the ballpark pertaining to food service. This schedule varies and includes nights, weekends, and holidays.